MD, PhD, FRCOphth, CERTLRS
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
Silvana Madi is a consultant ophthalmic surgeon specializing in laser eye surgery, corneal disease treatment, and traditional and lifestyle cataract surgery. She has over 10 years of experience in ophthalmology that includes:
- performing combined cataract surgery and glaucoma treatment (MIGS) to reduce glaucoma eye drop dependency.
- an abundance of experience in glaucoma management, including high-risk and complex cases.
- the most up-to-date practices in corneal transplants to improve quality of vision
- all corneal surgeries including intracorneal rings (INTACs) or PTK to help patients with keratoconus reduce dependence on their glasses
- over 15000 procedures to restore vision, remove dependency on glasses and optimise visual health.